ABC elects 2021 National Chair, Executive Committee
WASHINGTON, D.C. ―Associated Builders and Contractors’ Board of Directors elected Steve Klessig, vice president of architecture and engineering, Keller Inc., to serve as the 2021 ABC national chair during a meeting at the association’s annual Leadership Institute in Scottsdale, AZ.
Stephanie Schmidt, president, Poole Anderson Construction, was elected chair-elect, and Milton Graugnard, executive vice president, Cajun Industries LLC, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, was elected secretary.
“The ABC Executive Committee is committed to ABC’s value proposition to help our members develop people, win work and deliver that work safely, ethically and profitably for the betterment of the communities in which they work,” said Michael Bellaman, ABC president and chief executive officer. “It is an honor to continue to collaborate with Steve, Stephanie, Milton and our 2021 Executive Committee to champion the merit shop philosophy and fair and open competition, as well as create the conditions for those who work in the construction industry to achieve.”
The members of ABC’s 2021 Executive Committee, who will take office Jan. 1, 2021, are:
- Steve Klessig, vice president of architecture and engineering, Keller Inc., Kaukauna, Wisconsin, chair of the Board of Directors
- Stephanie Schmidt, president, Poole Anderson Construction, State College, Pennsylvania, chair-elect
- Milton Graugnard, executive vice president, Cajun Industries LLC, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, secretary and South Central region vice chair
- Larry May, CPA, CVA, partner, Carr, Riggs & Ingram, Jackson, Mississippi, treasurer
- Tim Keating, owner and president, R. C. Stevens Construction Co., Winter Garden, Florida, immediate past chair
- Buddy Henley, president, Henley Construction Co. Inc., Gaithersburg, Maryland, Mid-Atlantic region vice chair
- Brendan McAndrews, chief operations officer and co-owner, Rivercity Glass, dba McAndrews Glass, Cincinnati, Mid-America region vice chair
- Thomas “Murph” Murphy, vice president of Aggregates Division, Power & Construction Group, Scottsville, New York, Northeast region vice chair
- J. David Pugh, partner, Bradley, Birmingham, Alabama, Southeast region vice chair
- Sandra Roche, vice president and general counsel, Roche Constructors Inc., Las Vegas, Mountain West region vice chair
- Greg Schniegenberg, vice president of operations, Helix Electric Inc., Oakland, California, Pacific region vice chair
- Calvin Williams, president and chief executive officer, Construction Contracting Services Inc., Lansing, Illinois, Midwest region vice chair
- Michele Roberts-Bauer, president, ABC Heart of America Chapter, chapter presidents’ liaison
- Michael Bellaman, president and chief executive officer, ABC National
Murphy, Schniegenberg and Roberts-Bauer are new members of the ABC Executive Committee.