New Chieftain 1500 from Powerscreen
The Powerscreen Trakpactor 260 and 260SR have been part of our mobile impact crusher range from 2015, they are now back by popular demand!
They have been designed not just for the recycling and demolition markets, but for quarrying and mining as well. Capable of processing a wide range of material at a high output, these plants are versatile, easy to operate and fuel efficient due to their direct drive system.
Both plants offer users excellent reduction and a high consistency of product shape alongside key features such as hydraulic overload protection.
The Powerscreen Trakpactor 260SR features a post-screen system and recirculating conveyor allows oversize material to be passed back to the crusher for further sizing. A quick-detach single deck post-screen system allows the machine to convert to a standard Trakpactor 260 in minutes.
Key features of the Trakpactor 260
The Powerscreen Trakpactor 260 Horizontal Shaft Impactor is a highly compact tracked crusher designed to offer both excellent reduction and high consistency of product yield. The Powerscreen Trakpactor 260 is designed mainly for the recycling and demolition markets and is an ideal contractor machine due to its compact design and mobility.
- Output potential of up to 250 tph / 275 US tph – depending on material type & crusher settings;
- Suitable for a variety of feed materials;
- Ideal for recycling and demolition applications;
- Replaceable tine bar cartridge style grizzly feeder;
- Load management system to control feeder speed ;
- Proven Terex impact crusher with hydraulic overload protection, 4 bar rotor and twin aprons;
- Crusher speed variation through user friendly PLC control system;
- Fully independent under crusher vibrating pan feeder (optional);
- HPTO clutch & highly fuel efficient direct drive system;
- Modular conveyor with raise/lower facility to aid clearance of rebar;
- Overband magnet (optional).